One campaign measurement solution for mobile and desktop
Accurately attribute impressions, ad clicks, app installs, and in-app events to evaluate campaign performance for each of your media partners.
- Work with and evaluate campaign performance for hundreds of ad and tech partners through a single SDK
- Make campaign setup fast and easy by creating ad tags and sharing event data with the most reliable and scalable pre-populated templates.
- Analyze multi-touch attribution to determine ad partners’ value across the entire conversion journey
- Employ and measure deep links to drive higher conversion
- Build the most granular event, cohort, and retention reporting in the industry to evaluate campaigns performance and ROI
- Create user segments and export them to your ad partners for re-targeting
Measure mobile app, mobile web, and desktop web
Industry-leading advanced functionality
- Advanced deep linking and deep link measurement capabilities
- Full support for desktop, mobile web, and Apple TV measurement
- Unlimited impression, click, and event measurement
- See entire history of any cohort with unlimited cohort time periods
- Save and schedule reports, and customize lookback windows and timezones
- Support for universal links, deep links, and deep link measurement
- Send people to the correct environment (web or app) or app store with a single ad tag
- Robust API and real-time postbacks for immediate data ingestion
- Complete access to device IDs; own the data you collect
Why do you need attribution analytics?
Attribution provides a level of understanding of what combination of events influence individuals to engage in a desired behavior, typically referred to as a conversion. In mobile marketing, attribution shows you which of your ad partners caused specific user events — like ad clicks and installs — and the behavior of these users, so you can make smarter decisions about how to spend your marketing budget. So if you want to make more informed and strategic investments, you need the insights provided by attribution analytics.