In addition to making amazing products that enable performance marketers to dial-in marketing efforts, we’re also committed to serving the communities in which we live and work. We demonstrate our commitment to the community through the TUNE Cares program.
Our commitment to community
We care for communities where TUNE offices are located through volunteer service, donations and fundraising, and conscious consumption in our offices. Some of our community activities include:
- Participating in community clean-ups and habitat restoration.
- Coming together to support Pride, protect our earth, and give back to communities during November to Remember, a month long of giving.
- Creating eco-friendly kitchens through use of compostable dishes and silverware; selection of local, organic produce; and use of recycling and composting bins.
- Collaboration with causes identified as passions by our employees, which has resulted in partnerships with the Pike Place Market Foundation, Plymouth Housing Group, Local Animal Rescues, and others through community events, fundraising, and volunteering opportunities.
- Fundraising for a variety of charitable organizations and causes close to our hearts.
- Organizing and hosting presentations by local nonprofits to build awareness and celebrate those who serve our community.
Our commitment to leadership
Those who dare to make a difference and demonstrate what’s possible are those who have the ability to empower others. That’s why we take care to develop our people into great leaders. Here’s how:
- Civic Engagement Speaker Series, to build awareness of local issues and access to change agents.
- Encouraging employees to serve on nonprofit and government boards.
- Educating ourselves and each other through hosting live, local training events and providing thought leadership and expertise through published research and a stellar webinar program.
- Extending employees and performance marketing professionals the opportunity to become certified experts through the TUNE Qualification Program.