CAREERS AT TUNE
Join the future of performance marketing technology
TUNE is full of marketing thinkers and doers, with over 120 people in offices around the world. We pride ourselves on being builders — creating technology and solutions that change how brands reach and engage target audiences. We’re fun. We’re passionate. We’re relentlessly resourceful. We strive for excellence in what we offer our customers and how we work together to create it.
Killer benefits for the dream team
Insurance and benefits*
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefits (60% for dependents)
- Equity in the company
- 401(k) retirement fund
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending arrangements
- Employer paid life insurance
*Benefits may vary for employees outside the U.S.
Time off to recharge
- 4 weeks paid time off, with annual increases
- 9 paid company holidays
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (4 weeks for secondary caregiver) and option to take additional unpaid
- Full lunch and light breakfast provided daily
- 100% coverage for commuter costs (transit pass or parking)
- Dog-friendly offices
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Community volunteering opportunities through TUNE Cares program
- Ability to create employee-driven experiences supported by TUNE
- Fully stocked kitchens with rotating nitro cold brew and beer taps
- Monthly happy hours, special events, team building and social outings
Life at TUNE
We’re passionate about developing and supporting our greatest asset — our team. TUNE employees have opportunities to participate in a variety of activities to recharge, give back, and grow both personally and professionally.
Making a difference
We believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. TUNE proudly supports a variety of philanthropic programs and employee-led initiatives.
- TUNE Cares is our community service program supporting thought leadership, education, the environment, diversity, and more. Employees are encouraged to share their passions so that we can identify opportunities that build awareness and engage with the community to support the causes that matter most to them.
- TUNE House promotes the advancement of women in tech by focusing on scholar influence, community outreach, and industry impact. The program provides scholars who have demonstrated a passion for computer science with a safe environment, access to professional and technical resources, and free housing and groceries for one year.
Collaboration and personal development are key components of TUNE’s success. When it comes to the daily 9 to 5, our goal is to foster a work environment where employees can directly influence the change they are most passionate about.
TUNE cultural values
To maintain a positive, productive culture at TUNE, we expect every employee to assume good faith in each other, and to approach our work and interactions with these values in mind.
- Be excellent to each other
- Be confident and coachable
- Start with why
- Embrace 10x thinking
- Be relentlessly resourceful
- Fail and advance
- Own the outcome
Get an inside glimpse of life at TUNE
Awards and recognition
One of the fastest-growing private companies for three years in a row
Inc. Magazine, 2013-2016
Tech Impact Award
Awarded for innovation in Marketing/Analytics
Seattle Magazine, 2015
40 Under 40
Featuring CEO Peter Hamilton
Puget Sound Business Journal, 2015
100 Best Companies to Work For 2015: Perks
Special call-out for our PERKS program
Seattle Business Magazine, 2015
Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
Seattle Business Magazine, 2015-2017