Today we have some great news to share! We are proud to announce the opening of our first corporate office in India in New Delhi/NCR. We have witnessed more than a 38% increase in our business partnerships in India over the last 12 months. Our growth numbers have further solidified TUNE’s leadership position as the preferred partner for marketers and ad networks in India.
TUNE has always taken pride in our high service standards, but with a local office and team in place, we are going one step further for our clients and partners in India. We feel that being on the ground shoulder-to-shoulder with clients in India is really critical for us to make sure we fine-tune our global product and business strategy.
Providing local and personalized support in the same time zone has traditionally worked very well for our customers and has helped them scale, reinvent, and optimize much faster. We spent a lot of time finding the right mix of people for the India office, and have put together a rockstar team with a solid background coming from companies InMobi, SVG, Komli, Flipkart, OLX, Amazon India, MakeMyTrip, eBay India, Tyroo, vCommission, and hundreds more.
Strengthening our support for clients in India
This might be a new beginning in terms of a physical office in India, but TUNE is not a stranger to India. Rather, TUNE and India have been BFFs for a long time now. TUNE’s expanded involvement in India supports the company’s rapidly growing base of clients and partners in the Indian market. Below are a few reasons why we are excited to expand our support with an office in India:
- India is one of the top three markets for TUNE in terms of both revenue and number of accounts. TUNE’s revenue in India increased 144% in 2015, while the number of clients rose 80% in the last year.
- TUNE has long-standing relationships in India. One of our first clients globally, Vcommission, is an Indian client who has been with us since 2009.
- We invest both time and effort in making sure that we are present with our clients. You may have already seen a few of TUNE’s business development representatives — Ofir Brill, Yaron Pasternak, or Ashwiny Thapliyal — at client offices, events, and other locations in India.
- India is such a dynamic country with some of our most impactful clients, it has been one of the key contributors in helping TUNE’s solutions become the global leaders in our industry.
As a company in India, how does this impact you?
With our office in India, you will benefit from:
- Support in your timezone and language
- Increased on-the-ground support. We would love to work closely with your teams in your offices, or host you at ours.
- A larger team in India helps shape the future for TUNE, with solutions that work better in every market around the world.
“I’m elated for the opening of our new office in Delhi,” said TUNE CEO Peter Hamilton. “Not only is this an exciting and vibrant city, but India is one of the fastest growing regions for us — accounting for nearly 10% of TUNE’s overall revenue. Over the past six years, we have worked closely with some of the region’s top marketers and ad networks to help solve their daily challenges by delivering the best technology possible. While the launch of this office brings the promise of even more opportunity for TUNE to serve the unique needs of the Indian market, we also believe we’ll be able to attract the highest quality local talent to our team so that we can extend the expertise and care we’re known for.”
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.