TUNE is hiring and we’re looking for engineers to join our team. Historically, nearly a third of our hires each year have been referrals – that’s a lot of people! We appreciate the ability to turn to our network and refer fantastic employees, which is why we’ve created a new opportunity for folks in the community to refer engineers. In fact, through the end of 2017, a successful engineering hire will land you $2,000.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Submit Your Referral
- If your referral is employed for at least 90 days, you will receive $2,000
- Own and deliver projects with your preferred technology choices
- Build large scale, highly available, large throughput systems
- Join a collaborative engineering environment
- Work with progressive technology including: Go, Spark, Kafka, Reactjs
- Learn more about what it’s like to be an engineer at TUNE
- A referral is only valid if TUNE has not had direct engagement with the individual in the last 180 days.
- If your referral is hired, TUNE will contact you.
- Payout will take place 90 days after the referrals start date.
- The ‘referral’ is good for 180 days. If we hire the candidate more than 180 days after you refer them, there is no payout.
- All referrals must be submitted by December 31st in order to be eligible.
- External recruiters and agencies are not eligible to participate.
If you have any additional questions, please email [email protected]
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.