TUNE is hiring and we’re looking for engineers to join our team. Historically, nearly a third of our hires each year have been referrals – that’s a lot of people! We appreciate the ability to turn to our network and refer fantastic employees, which is why we’ve created a new opportunity for folks in the community to refer engineers. In fact, through the end of 2017, a successful engineering hire will land you $2,000.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Submit Your Referral
- If your referral is employed for at least 90 days, you will receive $2,000
- Own and deliver projects with your preferred technology choices
- Build large scale, highly available, large throughput systems
- Join a collaborative engineering environment
- Work with progressive technology including: Go, Spark, Kafka, Reactjs
- Learn more about what it’s like to be an engineer at TUNE
- A referral is only valid if TUNE has not had direct engagement with the individual in the last 180 days.
- If your referral is hired, TUNE will contact you.
- Payout will take place 90 days after the referrals start date.
- The ‘referral’ is good for 180 days. If we hire the candidate more than 180 days after you refer them, there is no payout.
- All referrals must be submitted by December 31st in order to be eligible.
- External recruiters and agencies are not eligible to participate.
If you have any additional questions, please email [email protected]
Ali is a content marketing manager at TUNE. She is also a manager of the TUNE House program and creator of the TUNE House Roadshow. Ali received her bachelor's degree in Communication from the University of Washington. Outside of work you can find her traveling and exploring new neighborhoods by foot with her fiancé and furry companion.