Do you ever get a nagging feeling that you’re missing out on a fantastic opportunity? Does it seem like everyone around you is somehow already tapped into that opportunity? Well, you’re not alone. These are the hallmarks of the well-known phenomenon called the “fear of missing out,” better known by its technical term, FOMO. If you work in the partner marketing industry, it’s actually healthy to have FOMO to help you keep tabs on new strategies, new distribution opportunities, and new mobile measurement partners and technologies. A little FOMO in your partner marketing program will protect you from being left behind.
The Mobile Opportunity
The biggest missed opportunity in partner marketing today is mobile. And it’s no secret that there is a direct correlation between the size of a missed opportunity and the level of anxiety you experience. In the case of mobile, that anxiety should be through the roof. To get our arms around the mobile opportunity, let’s consult the data.
- Ad spend is dominated by mobile. Global mobile ad spend is predicted to reach $165 billion in 2019, and will surpass TV as the largest ad channel in many major markets such as the United States, China, India, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, and Canada.
- Mobile app usage continues to grow. Retail app usage by consumers doubled in 2018, and usage of financial apps has skyrocketed in the past year as users are more inclined to manage their daily lives directly from their phone.
- Mobile app performance is the most compelling statistic. Retail and travel advertisers see a 3-4x higher conversion rate when driving users to a mobile app as compared to mobile web.
The Mobile Challenge
The reason partner marketers haven’t been partaking in the mobile experience is because mobile marketing is perceived to be difficult to execute. Mobile operates differently than desktop, and the platform you’re using for partner marketing may be unequipped to support mobile, or at best, creates a painful experience for you and your partners. For a full refresher on what barriers create these perceptions, check out our recent article on this topic.
The Mobile Solution: Leave It to the Experts
Here’s the good news: mobile marketers have already solved for mobile, and the solution is most likely living inside of your app. That solution is provided by companies commonly referred to as mobile measurement partners: Adjust, AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, and Singular.
I am happy to announce that TUNE is now integrated with all of these mobile measurement partners:
Through these integrations, you will be able to use the TUNE platform in conjunction with the mobile measurement partner of your choice. They will handle the mobile attribution, analytics, and experience, and TUNE will continue to manage your partners, campaigns, and tracking links. Plus, TUNE will receive all of the related mobile app conversion data.
These companies are absolute experts in the world of mobile measurement. They have built sophisticated frameworks that solve the puzzles presented by a fragmented and complex mobile environment. Your marketing colleagues on the user acquisition team have been utilizing these solutions for years to great success. Now your partner marketing team can leverage the exact same tools with ease.
TUNE is also well-versed in mobile measurement because we have a long history in mobile, supporting the largest mobile ad networks across the globe. TUNE even used to have its own mobile attribution product, which it sold last year. With something so intricate and valuable as mobile app marketing, it only makes sense to entrust the experts.
TUNE Mobile Measurement Partners
We’re excited about the integrations we have built with these mobile measurement partners because they’re easy to use and provide immense value to you, your partners, and consumers. The advantages of these integrations include:
- No additional SDK needed! TUNE’s platform leverages the SDK that is already installed in your app. Why go through the misery of installing another SDK just for partner marketing? TUNE simply leverages the mobile measurement partner SDK that you’ve already painstakingly integrated. And the vast majority of apps utilize one of these top partners, so we’ve got you covered.
- Turn this on tomorrow. There is no technical work or development resources needed to turn on this integration. We can get this up and running for you in a day.
- Deep linking supported. Deep linking and deferred deep linking are supported through these integrations. So you get to take advantage of the streamlined app experience that has already been designed for your app. This will deliver an optimal mobile experience for the consumer and will enhance the reputation of your and your partner’s brand.
- Protect against mobile ad fraud. These mobile measurement partners are also experts when it comes to mobile ad fraud. In conjunction with our own Proactive Fraud Prevention tools, you would have a full suite of tools to detect fraud that is most common and unique to mobile. The conversion data TUNE receives will have undergone the partner’s very own fraud analysis.
- Never miss a conversion. These integrations will fix your leaky bucket and ensure you are receiving the most refined mobile measurement available in the industry. As an added bonus, you should also see an increase in conversion rates as you drive more traffic seamlessly to the mobile app experience.
Now you don’t need to worry about missing out on mobile. It’s time to integrate the mobile experience into your partner marketing program, and the mobile measurement experts are here to help.
For a deep dive into everything about affiliate marketing on mobile, check out our e-book, The Ultimate Guide to Mobile Partner Marketing. If you are interested in learning more about TUNE’s mobile measurement partner integrations, please contact us at [email protected].
Never miss a thing!
Want the goods delivered straight to your inbox?
Sign up for our blog recap emails to stay in-the-know about digital marketing, analytics, and optimization.
Thanks for Subscribing!
Groundbreaking mobile content is headed to your inbox.
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.