Reaching capacity at 400 attendees, Postback brought the all-stars of mobile advertising and performance marketing from around the world together to discuss seminal industry issues in an inspiring setting that includes keynotes by Kevin Weil (VP of Product, Revenue, Twitter) and Jon Alferness (Director of Product Management, Mobile Ads Lead, Google) along with a live performance by GirlTalk and a private boat cruise along the Puget Sound waterfront.
Along with our event, we took the opportunity to share – with our customers, partners, and supporters all in attendance – a big announcement we have been actively working on for the past six months … renaming the company to TUNE.
See the rest of the event highlights below!
33 Notable speakers from high growth companies and large global enterprises, including:
- Guillaume Lelait, VP of North America, Fetch
- Kelton Lynn, Product Manager, Twitter
- Zubair Jandali, Head of Mobile App Developer Ad Sales, Google
- Lael Bellamy, Chief Privacy Officer, The Weather Channel
- Shmuel Tennenhaus, VP of Marketing, BigFishGames
- Rich Wong, Partner, Accel Partners
- Rahul Bafna, VP of Product, Rahul Bafna
- Stephen Favrot, VP of Marketing, Vivino
- Chris Ampush, Co-Founder & CMO, Ampush
Postback 2014 activities included:
- 7 sessions addressing timely topics in performance marketing and mobile advertising
- The opportunity to connect with fellow advertisers and networks from around the world – last year more than 40 countries were represented
- HasOffers support team members leading 10 hands-on labs and trainings that provided customers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal techniques and guidance on how customers can make the most of HasOffers and MobileAppTracking
- Private concert, headlined by GirlTalk
- Half-day, private cruise along the Seattle waterfront
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.