Kiip is a mobile advertising network encompassing 4,000+ direct publisher relationships and reaching 90+ million unique devices. Kiip dubs itself as “mobile advertising people like,” featuring memorable in-app moments like augmented reality takeovers, video-watching rewards, and playable ads. Their moments-based marketing approach has secured them clients like McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Wrigley, Pepsi, and BMW — with 50+ employees in offices across San Francisco, New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Yet, Kiip found themselves reciting the same frustrations as many performance marketers. To quote Director of Sales Harrison Taylor, “If I had to estimate, I’d say a sales person would spend four hours per week troubleshooting campaigns over a year ago. Now they effectively spend none.”
- Increase campaign volume by 30%
- Increase campaign revenue by 25%
- Decrease advertiser churn by 10% decrease
- Reconcile disparate tracking data to justify billing to clients
- Spend 50 less hours per month trouble-shooting technical difficulties for current clients, so they could spend that time pursuing new ones instead
Jessica is the Senior Content Marketing Strategist at TUNE. Prior to TUNE, she managed a Marketing and Communications team for a national healthcare company, and she contributes to The Huffington Post and several blogs. She received her bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Pepperdine University, and loves exploring Seattle, traveling, and entertaining with friends.