We’re headed to Cannes, June 19 – 25, for the Lions event that continues to pick up steam. As if 63 years under its belt isn’t enough, the Cannes International Festival of Creativity is on the up and up: maintaining focus for the advertising and creative talent that have long since walked the Croisette, but also attracting the attention of strategic tech companies that stay to the forefront of innovation.
Moments Away From #RoséAllDay!
TUNE will be hanging out and taking shade at the MMA Beach Club every day, but here are a few specific locations you’ll find the team next week:
- Get inspired by Chief Creatives on the Beach, and enjoy a free lunch while you’re at it! TUNE will be hosting the Monday session from 13:00 – 14:00 with speakers from Campaign US, Havas Worldwide, JOAN, and LOLA MullenLowe. Get the details.
- Dance the night away at the Cannes Opening Gala, Monday 21:00 – 00:00. Access more info.
- Kick off your afternoon at Carnival of Cannes — the Brazilian-themed cocktail brunch we’re hosting aboard Celtra’s yacht. To join, add your name to the waitlist and we’ll be in touch.
- Don’t miss TUNE CEO Peter Hamilton on The Drum’s panel: Marketing’s New Frontier: The Convergence of Mobile-Web and App. The event is taking place atop the Majestic Hotel (AOL’s rooftop space) — a truly spectacular viewpoint. RSVP here.
- Grab a cocktail and watch the sun set at our co-hosted MMA Beach Club Cocktail Party. Everyone loves a nightcap! Register here.
- Anchors aweigh! TUNE is casting off on Mobile Media Summit’s luxury yacht for an invitation-only party at Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc. The venue is one of the hottest around and attendance is limited to senior-level brand and agency marketers — making this a “VIP” evening in every sense of the word (err, acronym). We have a couple of guest spots remaining; email me to inquire about getting one.
- Following the soirée, stick around the Mobile Media Summit boat for a DJ party at the dock.
- It’s (kind of) the last day of Cannes, and we’ll be posted up at the MMA Beach Club. Reach out to our VP of Strategy, Micah Gantman, to schedule a meeting in the executive lounge. We’d love to talk mobile marketing with you (over one last chilled rosé).
We’re amping up the final planning stage of Postback, our annual global client summit. The agenda is live and tickets are going fast! If you’re a mobile marketer with a thirst for knowledge and networking, email me for a discounted* ticket. Let’s get you to Seattle!
*Applies to new ticket purchases only.
Like this article? Sign up for our blog digest emails.
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.