Today, we’re excited to unveil — drumroll please — the legendary Postback agenda.
Postback is the mobile event of the summer, where 1,000 of the world’s top marketers, CMOs, agency executives and partners fly into Seattle for two jam-packed days of networking, partying, learning, connecting, and having an all-around awesome time. In case you’ve never been, here’s a few fun posts to get you up to speed:
- The top 10 reasons to attend
- The most frequently asked questions
- How your ticket supports the next generation of women in tech
- The world-class marketers you won’t see all in one place anywhere else
- Why you’ll go back to work looking like the smartest person in the room
We cap ticket sales at 1,000 to ensure you get face time with the best of the best. Reserve your spot today, then start blocking off your calendar for a weekend of sunshine, special guests, and an agenda unlike any other conference.
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.