Whether it’s a Fortune 500 company or a small three-person startup, bots can make marketers’ lives easier. From improved efficiency to more collaborative reporting, it’s important to get the crucial information at the right time.
Tunebot does just that.
Multiverse is TUNE’s mobile marketing analytics tool where revenue and cost data are aggregated, normalized, and stored at the customer level — all in one system. Marketers can easily compare the marketing performance against all traffic sources.
Multiverse creates visibility into Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) easily and quickly, so you can adjust your marketing spend to maximize your return.
Bots make marketers more efficient
Thanks to software, marketers no longer have to manually crunch numbers, sketch graphs by hand, or render full reports just to determine a specific metric. As the only interactive ROAS Bot on the market, the Multiverse tunebot allows marketers to directly interact with their Multiverse reporting data from within their Slack chat session. Based on the user’s questions, the Multiverse bot will query the user’s Multiverse reporting data, generate the appropriate insights, and send messages back to the user with the results. This saves the marketer from having to run a full report in the Multiverse web app each time they’re looking for a specific metric. With Multiverse’s tunebot, the desired information is delivered to the user within seconds.
There’s no doubt bots serve an important purpose. When it comes to performance marketing, efficiency can be everything. This is often related to the data that the marketer is measuring; however, what one does with the data is equally important. The following are a few ways bots can help marketers with that:
- Foster great relationships with your end user. This can come in the form of helpful tips, tutorials, technical documentation, and articles/blog posts served via the bot.
- Manage important info. Give users the power to modify contact info and email address, edit any aspect of their account, or submit a request for a meeting with support staff, all while engaging in a conversational format with a bot.
- Compare multiple data points. Knowing which client-facing creative or ad spend is outperforming the others is valuable information. And being able to render a report (via a bot) that decisively determines which creative is driving the most conversions is a huge advantage.
- Convey important knowledge. No need to direct users to a series of URLs that hold valuable info. Instead, bots can help communicate and simplify a complex process by using natural language. This makes it easier for busy marketers to get the correct information, when they need it most. Examples include contact info, support hours, product catalogs/services, and brand messaging.
- Drive business. Any time you can help a user find what they’re looking for in the fewest number of clicks, you’ve improved the user experience. Bots can definitely help here too. Allowing users to examine service/product offerings, consult customer reviews, comparison shop on price, analyze feature sets, and sign up/make a purchase directly from the comfort of a bot chat session, makes for a simplistic and clean user experience.
Bots enable collaborative reporting
Communication is key. And it’s no secret that teams become more collaborative when leveraging communication platforms. Slack is a perfect example of this, as it allows marketers to communicate with their colleagues via both desktop and mobile. Marketers are able to add Multiverse’s Slack Bot to new and existing slack channels, thus giving multiple users the access to the Slack Bot’s capabilities. Paired with Multiverse’s own Slack Bot, marketers are able to instantaneously query the data in their Multiverse account. Some metrics that marketers can access via the Slack Bot include cost, installs, opens, events, revenue, CPI, RPI 30, RPI 90, LTV, ROAS, and Profit, just to name a few.
How to get it
Use Slack at your company? If so, you’re in luck! We’ve outlined how, in just a few clicks, Multiverse users can leverage Multiverse’s tunebot. Most users pair this capability with Multiverse’s workflow automation functionality, allowing them to not only query multiple data points on the go, but also receive real-time alerts when their ad spend behaves a certain way.
Staying in the loop in the office or on the go is important. With the help of Multiverse’s Slack Bot, marketers have the ability to do that while improving efficiency and collaborative reporting, in real time. Get started in just a few clicks.
Never miss a thing!
Want the goods delivered straight to your inbox?
Sign up for our blog recap emails to stay in-the-know about digital marketing, analytics, and optimization.
Thanks for Subscribing!
Groundbreaking mobile content is headed to your inbox.
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.