Enhanced linking technology, together with powerful attribution analytics, enables marketers to measure and manage omnichannel marketing performance
Seattle, WA., July 19th, 2018 — TUNE, the global leader in digital marketing measurement and partner management solutions, today at Postback unveiled updates to TUNE Links, a powerful solution that connects, routes, and measures marketing activities across audience touchpoints with a single measurement link.
With the evolution of the smartphone and the rise of multi-device usage, the modern customer journey extends across more screens, platforms, and digital channels than ever before. Users can begin a journey in email on one device and finish it by making a purchase on another, along the way interacting with multiple touchpoints. For marketers, understanding interactions throughout the customer journey is mission critical and impossible to do today in a single measurement system.
TUNE Links solves this fundamental disconnect by unifying cross-channel and cross-device marketing efforts via a single, platform-agnostic measurement link capable of delivering customers to preferred experiences while maintaining accurate tracking and attribution data.
Unlike existing solutions, TUNE Links helps marketers direct customers to preferred experiences regardless of platform, all while capturing measurement information critical to maximizing ROI. For example, when a customer clicks a TUNE Link they are intelligently routed to any number of desired locations, from websites to apps, online shopping carts, app stores, or specific pages deep linked within an app.
By using TUNE Links, marketers, advertisers, ad networks, and publishers are able to unify marketing efforts while conducting granular lifetime value and attribution measurement. Specifically, TUNE Links helps customers:
- Conduct cross-channel attribution in conjunction with TUNE Attribution Analytics to measure the influence and value of digital touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
- Eliminate the need for platform-specific tracking links for the web, iOS, Android and FireOS. One TUNE Link can contain everything required to measure and route users to the correct destination across all platforms.
- Easily create deep links and deferred deep links that route to the optimal experience and reduce customer friction points for new and returning users.
- Improve the customer experience with context-aware routing from web to app, or web to app store, or web to shopping cart, all while maintaining measurement information.
- Design flexible bridge pages to enable customers to choose the most appropriate destination and be routed accordingly. Bridge pages enable marketers and advertisers to set up a single campaign with multiple destinations, from app, to web, to app store to ensure the best customer experience.
- Ensure the right experience and destination for every user in every situation with support for link wrapping of both Universal Links and App Links.
“Links are the ultimate gateway for marketers, advertisers, networks, and publishers alike to drive performance for their brands,” said Dan Koch, Chief Technical Officer at TUNE. “Great links ensure your customer has the best possible experience while connecting marketing efforts directly to performance outcomes across all channels. As such, TUNE Links are a paramount part of any marketer’s tool suite.”
TUNE Links will be fully available to all TUNE customers at no additional cost in August 2018. To learn more about TUNE Links, please review these two new guides, The TUNE Guide to Links and The TUNE Guide to TUNE Links.
TUNE helps performance marketers and advertising partners maximize their ROI through powerful measurement and partner management solutions. Our mobile and performance marketing solutions are trusted by the world’s biggest brands, ad networks, and ad platforms to tie marketing investments to measurable outcomes. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington with hundreds of employees in nine offices worldwide, TUNE solutions are used by Expedia, CVS, Subway, The New York Times, Line Corporation and more. For more information visit: www.tune.com.
TUNE makes technology that powers successful performance-based partnerships across mobile and web. Our flagship product, HasOffers by TUNE, is the industry’s most flexible SaaS solution for tracking, optimizing, and managing mobile-focused affiliate programs. Headquartered in Seattle with hundreds of employees worldwide, TUNE is trusted by innovative affiliate marketers, the largest mobile advertising networks, and iconic brands across the globe.