Get ready for the big leagues. TUNE is about to descend on New York City for Advertising Week, September 26-30, and we hope you’ll be there to join us for all the action.
We’ll be joining more than 100,000 advertising, creative, marketing and technology professionals for the biggest celebration of advertising in the world. In addition to hundreds of events spanning 15 locations, we’re excited to see industry-leading women like Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg and Arianna Huffington headline a list of speakers that includes television personality Katie Couric, Facebook exec Carolyn Everson, AT&T global marketing officer Lori Lee, Deutsch president Kim Getty, chef and television host Rachael Ray, actress Meg Ryan and more.
But that’s just scratching the surface of the industry’s biggest event. If you plan to be there, catch up with us at these top events.
You can catch us all week at the VIP & Speakers Lounge at the Liberty Theater (across the street from the Times Center), presented by TUNE. If you have a VIP pass to access the lounge, stop by for a coffee, a chat about mobile marketing tech — we’ll power up you and your devices. We have extra passes for TUNE clients; drop a note to [email protected] to claim yours. Daily, 8:30-6:00 p.m. at Liberty Theater
Monday, September 26
- CMO Connect presented by TUNE. Our own CEO Peter Hamilton is leading a panel discussion with top marketing executives leading the way in mobile. Join him and the CMOs from StubHub and Simple for an afternoon exploring mobile strategy from the perspective of the c-suite behind the wheel. 2:00 p.m. at ADARA Stage at the Times Center
- The Lion of the Revenue Jungle: Mobile Messaging. TUNE Mobile Economist John Koetsier is joined on stage by moderator Bonin Bough and executives from leading companies in mobile including Kik, OpenX, Emogi, and LINE. (Note: If you don’t already follow John Koetsier, he’s definitely one to watch.) 9:00 a.m. at ADARA Stage at the Times Center
- Missing your clique? The who’s who of mobile marketing can be found at Mobile Media Summit during Advertising Week. If you’re a brand marketer, reach out to [email protected] to inquire about a pass. 8:00-5:00 p.m. at the IAC Building
- After party! Following Mobile Media Summit, TUNE is co-hosting the afterparty at New York’s exclusive NeverNever Lounge, a secret playground for the social elite. 7:30-10:30 p.m. at the NeverNever Lounge
- TUNE will also have a demo station at the Mobile Marketing Association’s SM2 Innovation Summit during AdWeek. Stop by our space (V-12) to chat with the team about the future of mobile measurement. 8:00-6:00 p.m. at Pier Sixty
Tuesday, September 27
- Special event! Join us for an exclusive, executive-level brand marketer dinner with our friends over at MoPub and Prolific Interactive. Inquire to [email protected] for details and an invite.
- Join us at the SM2 Innovation Summit space V-12. 8:00-6:00 p.m. at Pier Sixty
Thursday, September 29
- TUNE CEO Peter Hamilton will take the stage again at Button’s highly anticipated TAP Conference. Check out his 1:1 with Michael Jaconi, co-founder and CEO of Button. If you’re in mobile, everyone you will want to meet will be at this event. Last year it was a smash hit; we recommend grabbing a ticket before they’re gone! 9:00 a.m. at New World Stages
After Advertising Week, there’s more
The TUNE City Tour is back at it again, this time kicking off at the end of October. We’d love to see you there, so check out the events page and register for the location nearest you. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions or comments. Speakers to be announced in early October. See you soon.
Becky is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at TUNE. Before TUNE, she led a variety of marketing and communications projects at San Francisco startups. Becky received her bachelor's degree in English from Wake Forest University. After living nearly a decade in San Francisco and Seattle, she has returned to her home of Charleston, SC, where you can find her enjoying the sun and salt water with her family.